June 15, 2015
Fixed a bug in the mantra summary that did not set the 'returnto' correctly
June 29, 2015
- Fixed several bugs in the software repo that would allow any file, even if hidden, to be downloaded/viewed.
- Fixed a bug in displayerrorpage() that was not correctly setting the http result code. That meant that for an error that was supposed to be a 403, a 200 was returned. a comment on php.net regarding the http_response_code function was the major inspiration behind this fix./li>
May 6, 2015
- added use of the "transition" css3 property to the "A" tags on zoidtechnologies.com by adding a few lines to zoidweb2.css.
- hacked a glitch in the digital clock when using chrome. The hack was to use a ":" and a "!" instead of using
March 25, 2015
- updated Achilles with a new link plus a couple of notes.
- new feature: added light use of Font Awesome
- new page: moneyday, a script to calculate the next disbursement date for social security recipients
- bug fix: last login date is now properly handled. getlastlogin() and setlastlogin() have been added to the engine.
- new page: jamhacks which is a portfolio of sorts inspired by jwzhacks
- new feature: change password
- enhancement: broken links on Vulcan are now sorted to the bottom (new links blurb, links on teos, etc)
- enhancement: to accomodate mobile platforms, entering a handle into the login form is case insensitive
- new project: Achilles is a project
which studies the amount of monosodium glutamate (MSG) in the typical
American diet and what effects, if any, it has on the body.
- enhancement: to save processor power, digital clock is disabled when the site's tab is hidden
- enhancement: clock uses non-standard font ("digital 7")
- new feature: sticky topbar inspired by yahoo.com
- new feature: digital clock with flashing colon
bbsengine now uses "schemas" which have been a feature in Postgresql for a while.
- After being down for about a year, I am slowly restoring zoidtechnologies.com including the user database.